Connected World Conference 2015
Feb. 23-24, 2015
Birmingham Marriott | Alabama
“We have created an environment where you’ve got that coalescence of cyber expertise both in private industry and academia, and on the government-side in one location.”
Deputy Commander of the U.S. Cyber Command
James K. McLaughin
What: Connected World Conference in partnership with University of Alabama at Birmingham’s Center for Information Assurance and Joint Forensics Research (The Center) have teamed up to bring professionals together to discuss security and connected devices.
Purpose: Convene the leading industry, government, and academia leaders.
Chief Objective: Influence professionals from the most innovative and influential organizations in the world will meet to unravel the relationship between the connected society and cybersecurity.
Who Should Attend:
- Industry and private sector
- Forensics examiners
- Law enforcement
- Legal (criminal and civil)
Who Will Speak:
- JD Sherry, VP Technology and Solutions, Trend Micro
- Seth Danberry, Cofounder, Grid32 Information Security
- Paul de Souza, Founder, Director, CSFI-CWD (Cyber Warfare Division)
- James Drylie, Ph.D., Executive Director School of Criminal Justice & Public Administration College of Business & Public Management, Kean University
- John W. Grimes, JD, Director of Intelligence Analytics & Assistant Professor, Department of Justice Sciences & Center for Information Assurance and Joint Forensics Research
- Steve Leventhal, Partner/CEO, SkillBridge, LLC
- Jem Pagán, Partner, Flatiron Stategies
- Jonathan Ratner, Vice President, Sixgill
- Brendan Schaffer, Director of Sales, Altair Semiconductor
- Scott Schober, President/CEO, Berkeley Varitronics Systems, Inc.
- Canh Tran, Cofounder & CEO, Rippleshot
- Gary Warner, Director of Research in Computer Forensics, The University of Alabama at Birmingham Center for Information Assurance and Joint Forensics Research
- Brian Zaugg, Director Information Security, Autehntic8, Inc.