HOUSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Comensure, a leading provider of a real-time, cloud-based and collaborative platform for managing and measuring governance, risk and compliance (GRC) activities, today announced the availability of patent-pending Comensure GRC™. Quick to deploy with an intuitive user interface, Comensure GRC allows businesses of all sizes to easily and comprehensively manage complex regulatory and internal compliance and reporting requirements through a single, configurable application that provides a complete picture of an organization’s compliance status in real time.
Designed and built by compliance experts, Comensure GRC streamlines workflows for essential financial, regulatory and operational processes, automates critical and repetitive compliance and assurance tasks, and standardizes and automates reporting. As a cloud-based platform that can be accessed anywhere – on laptops, tablets and smartphones – Comensure GRC eliminates version control issues and reduces costly errors that can result in fines and penalties.
“For everyone from the board room to the mail room, Comensure GRC is an easy-to-use platform that replaces the traditional, fragmented approach to compliance via spreadsheets,” said Nick Bednorz, CEO of Comensure. “By managing all business processes, risks and controls for both external and internal compliance requirements in one application, Comensure GRC consolidates and simplifies the compliance process and allows active participation in and management of compliance across the entire organization. It’s a platform for creating enterprise-wide visibility of compliance and risk that ultimately reduces the overall costs of compliance and adds unparalleled transparency.”
Comensure GRC’s unique key features and benefits include:
- Created by compliance pros for every business user at every level: Built with unrivaled GRC industry-specific knowledge/expertise and functionality that is intuitive and simple to use
- A single database to manage and monitor everything: All business processes, risks and controls for both external and internal requirements are housed in one application; enables multiple compliance frameworks to be monitored and implemented simultaneously
- Manages five major business governance activities in one place: Aligns five major functions in one application: Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance; enterprise risk management; internal audit; regulatory compliance; and operational compliance/business process optimization
- Scalable, flexible and versatile: For organizations of all sizes; fully configurable to specific compliance requirements; versatility for a wide variety of functions, activities and users
- Real-time visibility, robust reporting: Presents a complete picture of an organization’s compliance status in real time; all compliance requirements and activities are codified and quantified; reporting is standardized and automated
- Accessible anytime, anywhere; enter once, update everywhere: Cloud-based collaborative platform is accessible anywhere on laptops, tablets and smartphones; eliminates version control issues
- User ownership of data: Users own their data, and data is easily exported for analytics and sharing with outside and third parties
- Creates a culture of proactive, continuous compliance across the entire organization: An easy-to-use tool with organization-wide visibility that allows active participation in and management of the compliance process across the entire organization and instills ownership of controls
- Reduces the costs of compliance: Fast set up and quick implementation; ease of configurability trumps custom-built and expensive-to-maintain code; streamlines workflows for key operational processes; simplifies complex and repetitive GRC activities reporting; fosters alignment, cooperation and coordination of compliance with other risks; eliminates costly errors as well as fines and penalties
- Ideal for heavily regulated and emerging regulatory markets: A particularly useful tool for businesses operating in industries with fast-changing and onerous requirements as well as new industries with growing regulations
The maturity of the GRC solution market is characterized as “early mainstream/adolescent,” with a market penetration of 20-50 percent, according to Gartner. Driven by continuous changes in corporate and government regulations and an increase in the number of industries and business partnerships and associations worldwide, MarketsandMarkets projects that the market will grow from $19.4 billion in 2016 to $38 billion by 2021.
Comensure provides a real-time, cloud-based and collaborative platform for managing and measuring governance, risk and compliance (GRC) activities, Comensure GRC. A patent-pending platform that is fully configurable, quick to deploy and intuitive to use, Comensure GRC allows businesses of all sizes to easily and comprehensively manage complex regulatory and internal compliance and reporting requirements through a single, configurable application. Backed by AXIA Partners, a Houston-based financial advisory firm, Comensure serves customers in a wide range of industries, including banking, financial services, government, energy, oil and gas, healthcare and life sciences, employee benefit plans, manufacturing, high technology and telecommunications. For more information, visit http://comensure.com/ and follow on Twitter @comensure.
Gabriel Marketing Group (for Comensure)
Michael Tebo, 571-835-8775