FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Columbia, S.C. — Jan. 17, 2023 — We have a labor shortage that has intensified in the past few years, along with a supply-chain crisis that collapsed under the weight of the COVID-19 pandemic. Add to this material shortages and a looming economic crisis, and it has created this perfect storm for the construction industry. This is where technology enters the equation, as digital transformation is set to surge.
The challenge becomes wading through all the hype and to avoid shiny technology syndrome, which is the tendency to follow a tech trend without first weighing the potential. This is where the Constructech Top Products enter the equation—which aims to cut through all the noise to find the truly best products serving the construction industry.
“The 2023 Constructech Top Products can help improve efficiencies, minimize rework, reduce tedious and manual tasks, heighten safety, and ultimately improve the bottomline,” says Peggy Smedley, editorial director of Constructech magazine, and president of Specialty Publishing Media. “When we put a human-centric purpose at the center of process and technology amazing things can happen at the jobsite.”
Each product is entered in one of three categories: Concept (technology concepts less than three months old), New (applications in the market for less than two years), or Trusted (products on the market for at least two years, with upgrades or enhancements).
Once all the nominations were submitted, the ballots were sent to an independent panel of industry analysts and experts to vote if the product would qualify or not for this year’s Constructech Top Products.
When judging the Top Products, the judges take into consideration the backbone and core functionality of each platform, but also new functionality that will allow contractors and homebuilders to develop strategies around technology.
Many companies applied—but based on the ballot requirements—not all were able to earn the distinction.
The Constructech Top Products for 2023 are:
- AirWorks Solutions’ AirWorks Automate
- Arvizio’s Arvizio Immerse 3D
- Avvir’s Avvir Accelerate
- B2W Software’s B2W Employee App
- Bentley Systems’ SYNCHRO 4D
- Bentley Systems’ SYNCHRO Cost
- Bentley Systems’ SYNCHRO Field
- Bentley Systems’ SYNCHRO Perform
- Boston Dynamics’ Spot the Robotic Dog
- Built Technologies’ Lien Waiver Management
- Built Technologies’ Trade Partner Management
- Computer Guidance Corp.’s eCMS v.4.2 Construction Cloud ERP
- EquipmentShare.com Inc.’s EquipmentShare T3 and Cloud
- Exodigo’s Exodigo 3D Subsurface Mapping Platform
- Explorer Software’s Explorer Eclipse
- GCP Applied Technologies’ CONCERA All-in-One Admixture
- HomeSphere’s HomeSphere Capture
- InEight’s InEight Software
- Kojo Technologies’ Kojo
- McNeilus’ McNeilus Fuel Saver powered by FLEX Controls Operating System
- Nemetschek Group’s ALLPLAN AEC 2023
- Nemetschek Group’s Bluebeam Revu
- nPlan’s nPlan
- 0penSpace’s OpenSpace
- Plume’s OpenSync
- Procore Technologies’ Procore
- Projectmates by Systemates
- RedTeam Software’s RedTeam Flex
- Rugged Robotics Rover
- Sage’s Sage Intacct Construction
- Tensar’s Tensar+ software
- Trade Hounds’ Jobs Platform
For more information on the 2023 Constructech Top Products winners, to see expanded profiles of the bolded companies, and to see the list of judges, please check out the article at: https://connectedworld.com/a-new-approach-to-a-construction-technology-tradition/
Constructech, fierce advocates for construction, connects people, equipment, technology, and data. Constructech leads contractors and builders in today’s digital transformation by leveraging information and emerging technologies, connected equipment, and must-have tools at the jobsite. Connectedworld.com.